These vegan zucchini pizza boats are ready in only 20 minutes and you only need a few ingredients to make them.
- 3 zucchinis
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 pkt of cherry tomatoes (half a few)
- 6 vegan cheese slices
- Fresh basil leaves
- oregano to taste
- Preheat the oven at 180 º C.
- Cut each zucchini into halves through the length.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, a vegan cheese slice (cut in halves), basil leaves, cherry tomatoes, and oregano to each pizza boat.
- Bake them for 15 or 20 minutes.