1 pkt 450g Macro Tofu (available at Countdown)
1 Yellow Capsicum
1 Orange Capsicum
(or any vegies you have already that can be used in a stirfry)
White or Brown Rice
The night before chop your tofu into cubes and marinate in Soy Sauce in Garlic in the fridge, in a covered container. (It’s not vital but definitely enhances the flavour)
- In a pot of boiling water cook desired amount of rice.
- Chop all vegies to desired size.
- Heat oil and 3 heaped spoons of crushed garlic in frying pan and add vegies when hot.
- Cook vegies off for few mins then add Tofu in. Pour in Soy sauce if you haven’t marinated overnight.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Ground Ginger.
- Drain rice.
- Serve stirfry on bed of rice and Enjoy!