- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 chilli
- 1 can butter beans
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs coriander fresh
- 1 packet tortillas
- Peel and grate the sweet potato. Heat a little bit of olive oil in a pan and add the grated sweet potato, maple syrup, paprika and finely chopped chilli.
- Cook until the sweet potato softens.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potato to a large bowl and add the drained, rinsed butter beans. Mash with a potato masher until it’s all combined. It might be a bit lumpy, don’t worry too much about getting a smooth consistency.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove, add one of the tortillas. Spread half the tortilla with 1/4 of the mashed veggie mixture. Fold the other half over and dry fry on one side until golden, then flip and dry fry on the other side until that side is golden too.
- Transfer the cooked tortilla to a warm oven while you cook the rest.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a squeeze of lime juice and a sprinkle of coriander leaves.