- 3 avocados, sliced in half and seed removed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ⅓ cucumber, diced
- 1 capsicum (any colour), cored and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- ¼ red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced or ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- small handful cherry tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 2 – 4 tablespoons hummus, vegan mayo or garlic aioli
- mineral salt & cracked pepper, to taste
** YOU CAN STUFF THESE WITH ANYTHING YOU HAVE ON HAND
1.Prepare the ingredients. Once you’ve sliced the avocados and removed the seeds, squeeze or rub a little lemon juice on the flesh to keep the browning at bay.
2.Place the cucumber, capsicum, jalapeno, onion, and optional garlic and diced tomatoes in a small/medium mixing bowl, add just enough of the hummus or vegan mayo to bind.
3.Fill avocados and top with salt, pepper and squeeze of lemon. Adding a little chopped parsley will add even more colour!