This is a delicious twist on wedges/roast potatoes. These would go great as a side or you can load them up with vegan cheese, spring onion, sundried tomatoes or whatever tickles your fancy.
700 g – 1 kg Potato ( we recommend using Perla potatoes – washed, small and skin on)
3 Tbspn Onion powder
3 Tbspn Garlic powder
2 Tbspn Basil
1 Tbspn Chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 200 o celsius.
- In a large pot boil the potatoes. Add 1 -2 tspn of Salt while boiling. Boil for 15-20 mins or until tender enough to pierce with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Coat with olive oil, then add salt and pepper, basil, onion powder, garlic powder and chilli flakes.
- Mix in bowl until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place potatoes on a line baking tray. Take the bottom of a glass and squash the potatoes so they look smashed.
- Cook at 200 for approx 25 – 30 mins.