During June we have focused on giving basic veg a chance to shine with easy, delicious recipes that can turn veg into a dazzling side.
For this last week we look at Bok Choy.
This recipe is super quick and easy to make, its naturally low carb, gluten – free, keto, and paleo friendly.
1 large bok choy
¼ cup avocado oil
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Cut the bok choy into fourths lengthwise.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and arrange the bok choy in single layers, cut side down. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper. Repeat this on the other side of the bok choy.
- Turn the bok choy over (cut side up) and spread the minced garlic all over the bok choy.
- Roast the bok choy in the oven for 10 minutes on the lower rack. Rotate the pan and roast for about 10 more minutes, until the leaves are slightly charred.