- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic bulb, halved through the middle
- 2 large courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 eggplant , halved and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 200g new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 5 small pack parsley, chopped
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan and put the oil in a roasting tin. Tip in the garlic and all the fresh veg, then toss with your hands to coat in the oil. Season well and roast for 45 mins.
- STEP 2
Remove the garlic from the roasting tin and squeeze out the softened cloves all over the veg, stirring to evenly distribute. In a medium pan, simmer the chopped tomatoes until bubbling, season well and stir through the roasted veg in the tin. Scatter over the parsley and serve.
This meal goes well with Cauli rice or rustic bread.