1 med size Kumara, peeled and cut into 1-2 cm chunks
1 carrot, cut into 1-2 cm chunks
400g Pumpkin, peeled and cubed
1 400g packet of MACRO Tofu, cut into cubes (Available at Countdown)
½ head of Broccoli, chopped into small segments
300g green Beans
300g Baby Rocket or Spinach
Optional: Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Toasted Pine Nuts, Dressing of your choice.
- Before beginning preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Lightly steam or boil your Broccoli and green beans and set aside.
- Place your Kumara, carrot and pumpkin chunks (covered) in a microwave for 6 mins to soften. Place on an oven tray, lightly coated in oil and bake for approx 30 mins or until golden and soft. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in frying pan, on a medium heat fry off the tofu until just golden brown on all sides.
- In a bowl, combine all cooked vegetables and tofu and toss through rocket or spinach. Mix well. Drizzle dressing of your choice over and cover with toasted sunflower seeds or toasted pinenuts.