- Whole wheat Pita breads (1 per serving)
- ¼ cup Hummus per pita – Tomato or Red Capsicum flavoured
- Toppings of your choice: Spring Onion, Onion, Mushroom, Olives, Basil, Chives, Garlic, Spinach, Vegan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Generously spread the hummus over the Pita, almost to the edge.
- Cover the hummus with your toppings. (If using vegan cheese, add this 5 minutes before pulling pita pizza from oven). Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake the pita at 200 c for 10 mins or until cheese is melting.