6 x iceberg lettuce leaves for cups
1 x cauliflower
3 x large kumara
1 x capsicum
4 x large carrots
2 x cans black beans drained & rinsed
1/2 red onion diced finely
1/2 bulb garlic grated
10 x cherry tomatoes halved
2 x Tbs paprika
1 x Tbs chilli paste
1 x Tbs tomato or capsicum paste
1 x tsp ginger powder
1 x tsp ground cumin
salt & pepper
6 x Tbs Raglan coconut yoghurt Greek flavour
2 x handfuls cashew nuts
coriander chopped up finely
- Pre heat oven to 200•C. Chop your kumara and carrots into bite sized pieces. Sprinkle with water, garlic and paprika and give a good mix. Roast for 1/2 an hour turning once half way through. When they are done and the veges are tender bring out and cool.
- Break the cauliflower up and process in food processor (don’t over do it otherwise it will be too mushy). Alternately you can just chop up finely with a sharp knife.
- Stir-fry your cauli rice in a pan on medium heat with a dash of oil or water for 10 minutes.
- Mix your dressing ingredients together.
- Dice your capsicum in bite sized pieces and then when your roasted veges are cooked and cooled mix all together along with the black beans, red onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Add your dressing and mix well again.
- Dish up by placing the lettuce leaves on plates filled with your cauli rice, then your Mexican roasted vege salad. Top with your coconut yoghurt, cashew nuts and coriander and ENJOY 🙂