2kg cooked mashed kumara
pepper and salt
2-3 finely chopped onions
50g vegan butter (nuttelex, vutter, oliviano )
300 g Peas (Frozen or Fresh)
Vegan Cheese for topping (Angel Foods is good)
Salt / Pepper
- Boil peas until tender, drain and set aside to cool
- Cook and mash kumara, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook onion in the vegan butter in the microwave until soft.
- Mix the peas into the mashed kumara and add mix to baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Cover kumara in baking tray with vegan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 -20 mins on 200c – you can finish with grill to crisp up topping if you need to.