Makes 8 lettuce bombs
8 x iceberg lettuce leaves
1 x 400g block of tofu
1 x yellow capsicum
1 x pack rice noodles
1/2 x cup Top Hemp chilli hemp pata (or any peanut butter)
1/3 x cup gluten free soy sauce
1/3 x cup olive oil or sesame oil
1/4 x cup rice wine vinegar
1 x Tbs Kruka chilli sauce
2 x Tbs coconut sugar
2 x cloves garlic
Coriander or chopped nuts for garnish
- Wrap your tofu in paper towels and press under some heavy books.
- Fill a pot of boiling water and add your rice noodles. Let them sit while you cook the rest.
- Chop your tofu into bite sized pieces and heat in a frying pan on med heat in a bit of oil and salt for 15 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add your sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slice your capsicum.
- Add 1/2 the sauce to the pan. The tofu will start to get crispy edges from the sauce, delicious!
- Add your capsicum strips and 2 tablespoons of water. Give everything a good stir.
- Add your drained rice noodles turn the heat up and stir until fully mixed. Then take off the heat.
- Fill your lettuce leaves with your hemp fire cracker mix and top with some extra chilli sauce and coriander. Enjoy!