10-15 garlic cloves peeled
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 160•C
- Place the garlic cloves in a small oven tray and pour in the extra virgin olive oil until they are just covered.
- Place in the oven towards the bottom for 20-30 minutes. Keep checking every 10mins to make sure they aren’t burning.
- When you can squish the cloves with your finger they are done.
- Pour the cloves and oil into a jar and drop in the sprigs of rosemary.
- Let infuse for as long as you like and use when you next are roasting potatoes or making hummus.
Perfect for a gift or to enjoy yourself.