4 x cups macaroni pasta
1 x leek washed and sliced thinly
1 x small jar marinated artichokes chopped finely
1 x onion diced
2 x Tbs garlic oil (recipe available in the Prep recipes or just use olive oil)
1 x zucchini sliced in 5mm slices
1 x bag baby spinach leaves
1 x jar cashew cheese (Terra or any other delicious brand of vegan cheese)
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
2 x Tbs Knorr Intense Flavours (garlic or any other flavour)
1/2 cup Hemp Connect Hemp Seeds
1 x handful finely diced parsley
1 x handful finely diced coriander (or other herb)
1 x cup bread crumbs
- Put a pot of salted water on the boil and cook the pasta al dente (a minute less then the packet instructions).
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- Sauté the onion, leeks and artichoke in a pan with the garlic oil until browned and soft. Add the zucchini and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the vegan cheese, nutritional yeast and Knorr sauce and mix thoroughly. Add the baby spinach leaves and stir until wilted right down.
- Add the cooked pasta & diced herbs, stir thoroughly then pour into a greased baking tray.
- Top with breadcrumbs and hemp seeds then cover with tin foil and pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for a further 4-5 minutes until the top is crispy and browned nicely.
- Serve with a fresh green salad, corn on the cob and a glass of red.