2 x fresh bread buns
2 x Tempeh Deli patties
2 x Veesey cheese slices
Wise Boys Chipotle sauce
Culley’s Burger Sauce
Prep’s Cashew Cream
1 x tomato sliced
1/4 red onion sliced
1/4 capsicum sliced
2 x canned pineapple slices
1 x Prep’s Spicy Chipotle Potatoes
- Slice and prep all of your fillings
- Heat the Prep Spicy Chipotle Potatoes to instructions
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan on med-low heat, fry one side of your Tempeh Deli patties for 1 minute then flip and top the patties with the slices of Veesey cheese. Put a lid over them and heat for a further 2 minutes.
- Cut your bread rolls in 1/2 and lightly fry the inside with a little oil in a frying pan on a low heat until browned nicely.
- Assemble your burgers. We like to put Culley’s burger sauce, patties, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, pineapple slices, red onion, capsicum, Wiseboy’s Chipotle sauce, Prep’s Cashew Cream.
- Serve with Prep’s Spicy Chipotle Potatoes and enjoy!