This easy recipe is an easy low carb, vegan, paleo meal that tastes incredible!
LOW CARB nutrition facts:
5g net carbs if you omit green peas
7g net carbs with green peas.
400g Cauli Rice (you can grate a cauliflower to make this or buy pre made)
1 tbsp Olive oil
½ cup onion chopped
2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 tsp mild curry powder
½ tsp turmeric
½ cup peas (optional for low carb)
1 tbsp toasted almond slices
½ tsp salt
2 tbspn corriander
1 lime for squeezing juice
- Add 1 Tbspn of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat and saute onion.
- Add garlic, spices, and green peas to skillet and stir well and then set aside (if your using fresh grated cauliflower)
- Steam or microwave frozen cauli (if this is what you are using)
- Saute fresh cauliflower in skillet on medium heat until tender, use a tiny amount of olive oil if you need to.
- Return curried pea mixture to the pan, and add the corriander and almonds. Stir well to mix.
- Warm through in pan for another minute before serving.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice and enjoy!