-2 x cauliflower pizza bases (from Pak’n’save)
-2 x handfuls of cauli bites (any brand will do)
-1 x capsicum
-1 x tomato sliced
-1/2 red onion sliced thinly
– Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo wing sauce (or similar brand)
– @wiseboysnz garlic aioli
-Chipotle sauce (Wiseboys or any other brand)
– Veesey pizza cheese
-1 x avocado sliced (only for the last 5 minutes of cooking)
1. Preheat oven to 180•C
2. Place capsicum on a roasting tray, drizzle with oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes until charred
3. Bring out the oven, place in a bowl and cover with tin foil to 20-25mins. Then peel the skin off and slice thinly.
4. Put your cauli bites in an air fryer for 10 mins or less if they aren’t frozen or alternatively cook them to packet instructions.
5. Slice your tomato and red onion.
6. Coat your cooked cauli bites in the buffalo wing sauce and toss until they are all evenly coated.
7. Lightly spread some olive oil on your cauliflower pizza bases, you can use the back of a spoon to spread the oil and lightly coat each side. This helps with crispiness.
8. Now it’s time to layer your pizzas start with the bases then a even spread of @wiseboysnz garlic aioli, buffalo cauliflower bites, red onion, roasted capsicum strips, tomatoes, chipotle sauce, oregano, a light sprinkle of @veeseynz pizza cheese, salt and pepper.
9. Line a couple baking trays with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes but set a 10 minute timer so you can swap the pizzas around top to bottom so they have an even cook.
11. Pull the pizzas out after 20 minutes, add the avocado and bake for a further 5 minutes.
12. Enjoy with a delicious cold beverage.
PREP Plant Based Meals 🖤
WE ARE THE PLANT BASED MOVEMENT 🖤