1 block of firm tofu
2 x Tbs nooch
1 x tsp turmeric
1 x Tbs dijon mustard
1 x dash extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
4 x hashbrowns
4 x bagels
1 x capsicum sliced into strips
4 x vegan sauseys
Couple handfuls of baby spinach leaves
Punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- Mash all tofu ingredients up in a bowl until thoroughly mixed through.
- Place hash browns in toaster and pop down on highest setting..repeat until crispy and cooked enough to your desire.
- In a small fry pan fry your vegan sauseys to packet instructions. When they are almost read throw in your capsicum strips and cherry toms and stir until cooked through for a couple minutes.
- Stir-fry your garlic in a pan on med-high heat for 1 minute then add tofu and fry for 3-4 minutes with another dash of oil. Add your spinach leaves and stir until wilted.
- Place your bagels under the grill on high and grill the tops and bottoms lightly, keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Serve on plates..I layered them with: Bagel base, avo, scramble, sliced sauseys, hash browns, capsicum and cherry tomatoes, and then the top with heaps of avo, salt and pepper…ENJOY 😍